Not many posts in my journal lately, not much to report…
- Work continues to be a pain in the butt, but my annual review went well and they’re happy with my performance. I’ll probably be taking some Learning Tree courses later this year to improve my madskillz.
- Been playing Anachronox and RPing on a new MUCK. I’m playing a vaguely Himei-esque character who’s a ghost. Lotta fun!
- WWF has been.. AMAZING lately. I just finished reading Smackdown spoilers and the show is gonna be as good if not better than Raw. Not a single skit or fight looks weak. Even my friends who aren’t the biggest smarks in the world have been totally stoked by this angle! I only WISH I could write this well! …well, maybe not, since it still has gaping logic holes, but… hey, if the crowd is happy enough to overlook them, you’re doing SOMETHING right! E-C-W! E-C-W! E-C-F’N-W!!
- Work goes great on Encyclopedia Realitica. I finished all the world entries and tech entries and am working on cultural ones now. Once I finish I’ll start the outline for SN10. SN9 is not likely to change beyond spelling fixes, so folks waiting off on reading should probably just dive in.
- Physical health is not at its peak lately. I need to get back on my exercise regemin (surprise! I fell off the wagon) and eat less crap. I’d like to get more sleep too and may have to start going to bed at midnight. Bugger.
- More to come.