Things to do today:
* Survive a day of work. Some annoying document conversions but it should be a soft day otherwise. I have a bad feeling my boss is being shuffled somewhere else; she’s a bit high strung but on the whole I like her, I hope things don’t go badly… also, go home at 3:20, an hour early so I can play…
* SMACKDOWN. It will be in stock today, mom’s picking it up. Play through season mode with either RVD or Chris Jericho, unlock CAW parts and especially the CAW extra ability points at Survivor Series. Gotta run through season a few times to unlock all the CAW stuff, but once I do, I can start building Li Ping, Great Yaga, Naru and Koalla, etc.
* Continue to gather up the last of the voice acting for EE and convert files. Externally, all that’s left is the last few lines for Lance (promised for today), Lauren’s lines (promised for before Sat). Josh is coming over on Friday with a DECENT microphone to record Zatana and Jen will record Alis at that time. I wrote extra Zatana dialogue for the extended finale (not in the beta).
* Don’t bother WATCHING the Smackdown TV show tonight. Looks like a few good matches but the game takes importance.
* Compose my christmas wish list, which will be the shortest it’s been in DECADES. I just don’t need anything right now. No big ticket items, no anime, no games; all that stuff has been bought or was already on pre-order. I’ll probably ask for some loop libraries for Acid, maybe a book or two, that’s it. Wow. I AM getting old…
* Eat, shower, sleep, etc.
More to come… I’m just itching in anticipation for Smackdown. Either that or I have head lice.