1. Did a token amount of work on a database project. I gotta get off my ass and do more on this.
2. Ate steak dinner. Mmm, steak. With FREEDOM FRIES! And Ketchup, the Republican Freedom Vegetable(tm).
3. Skimmed the web. Nothing special. Killing time.
4. Discussed my complete lack of ideas for HodgePodge #8 with Duncan. Worked out a good game plan with him. Guy’s a life saver.
5. Exercised. I skipped two days so it’s good to get this in. Totally exhausted after since then I did some cleaning up around the apartment and then moved on to #6, so I was basically mobile and stuff the whole time.
6. Showered. Squeaky clean, wai.
7. Watched two episodes of South Park. Amusing. Accidentally deleted the sex ed one, shame, I wanted to keep that to show the guys.
8. Watched Bush. Amusing. Except for the bit about people being horribly killed, American and Iraqi alike. This whole business annoys me on a variety of fronts, but I don’t do political rants in my LJ so I’ll skip it…
9. Hacked up some hellscape for PR5, including some extremely evil custom audio. I’m going to make it a puzzle in-game to shut off the blasted muzak or suffer INT penalties. (Maybe not the last bit.)
10. Hacked up some areas for HodgePodge, which was my primary goal for the evening and I was worried I wouldn’t get to it. All done and ready to go. Excellent.
All in all, not a bad evening; got everything done I needed to do and then some. I don’t have a lot of evenings like that, which is nice.
ObOtherNews: Penultima fans, do yourself a favor and go read Unreal Estate, my sci-fi humor series I was delaying for months to work on Penultima. It’s rolling again and there’s lots of chapters available for your enjoyment. UE fans, no new material tonight, but it’s all planned out in my head and just waiting for a free evening — probably this weekend.