No City of Angles this week, as mentioned last week. I do have two scenes for 008 written up but they’re not ready for prime time. I should have something to show you next week.
Meanwhile, let’s summarize what’s been going on around these parts…
- City of Angles 007 just wrapped up, and your feedback is welcome. You can post it in this post, if you like.
- The City of Angles Kickstarter will launch at the start of March. Honestly it’s about ready to launch now but I want to have a good portion if not all of 008 done first.
- anachronauts: stars fall is now available on sale in paper and ebook forms.
- Folks asking about a Second Age or even an Unreal Estate book, I’m making those into stretch goals for the CoA Kickstarter. So, get your wallets ready.
- In personal news, I’ve been prepping a home theater PC! Which is now prepped and done and awesome.
That should do it. Enjoy Catch Up Week. I know there’s a lotta readers who aren’t all the way up to the current story, so this’ll be a bit of breathing room to squeeze in some reading before we plow into the big finale of 008.