Chapter FP 3.1 is now finalized. Well, as final as it gets before my awesome editor squishes the last typos and things before it goes to print.
In the process, I’ve made a few changes you should be aware of, moving into FP 3.2 which launches on July 8th…
- Added additional explanation for how humanity knows about A.I..
- Added more dialogue between Spark and Lumi about their world views.
- Changed the time to add a new server to Netwerk from three months to one months. (3.1 days realtime.)
- Changed a mention of Uniq to “Uniq and her newest apprentice” to set something up for later. Ooooo.
- Added a brief note when Spark describes using Tartarus, that “It’ll take some modifications to how they store data, but it can be done.” To lead into some changes in 3.2.
Also, uh, I kinda got screwed by technology and my notification app didn’t beep me to say comments were being posted on the story for, oh, two weeks. Whoops. It’s fixed now. Sorry if I’ve been quiet as a result. By all means, post your feedback — not just typo notes but reactions, ideas, feelings, anything you like. I’d love to hear it all. Thanks!