Hi, folks. We’re back.
I took a few months off to grieve, to sort out my personal life, to rest, and honestly to blow away Super Mutants in the Commonwealth wasteland. But now I’m ready to get back to work, and start serving up content to y’all. I can’t promise it’ll be week to week consistent but come back every Friday and I’ll do my best to keep you entertained.
So, here’s what you’ll need to get back into gear with me:
- If you haven’t started reading Floating Point yet, or you want a refresher, start at chapter one.
- Don’t know what I’m talking about? Floating Point is a scifi novel about sentient Programs living in an entirely digital world, which suffers from remarkably similar social issues to our own.
- Alternatively, the Welcome to Floating Point novel is available, collecting all the chapters of the first book — and adding a bonus story and author’s notes. If you buy the paper version you’ll get the eBook for free, and it’s got no DRM.
- If you’re all caught up, dive right on in to this week’s update, 2.4::Lies.
- Finally, if you want to support my creative work and get early access to updates, join my Patreon. You’ll get to read new content before anyone else!
We’re entering the holiday stretch, so things are still a bit wobbly here. But I’m ready to tackle this if you are. Your support means everything to me; thank you so much.